Having issues submitting your application? Drop us an email with your information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Operation Specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, ChinaBusiness
- Coordinate the creation of digital content and update the content of a CMS that will power a mini program and a website
- Collaborate with stakeholders and vendor partners to support the marketing communications and business strategies of the brands
- Maintain and consolidate the monthly marketing calendar. Keep tracking content improvement and execution excellence
- Consistency with brand strategy and Business objectives balancing local and Group needs
- Bachelor's degree or above in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Proven experience of at least 1 year in the field of digital marketing.
- Digital native with a good understanding of the local digital ecosystem in China
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with web design and content management systems
Talk to us on WeChat
If you have any questions about our culture, our team, the work we do or the positions we offer, add Daisy from our People team on WeChat.
We’re over 100 digital experts (Strategy, Program, Design, DevOps, Development, Data, Quality), mostly in Shanghai, with remote colleagues in Beijing, Singapore, Shenzhen, Paris…
We create, launch and scale digital products critical to our clients' missions: loyalty and booking for Hilton, e-commerce for Nike... On the surface, this looks like mobile, WeChat or Web apps, but our work transforms their business and leaves lasting changes in their organization.
We aim to be the best digital product team in the world, both for our clients and our colleagues.