Having issues submitting your application? Drop us an email with your information at email@example.com
Product Owner Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, ChinaProgram
- Support product owner in managing digital products, and be responsible for writing user stories, maintaining product backlogs and identifying tech dependencies.
- Conduct user/competitor-based research and analysis, identify product optimization & innovation opportunities by monitoring competitor and digital market trends
- Responsible for day-to-day product management and delivery of commitments
- Assisting the product development team to meet the objectives for each delivery
- Year 3/4 undergraduate students and postgraduate students
- Excellent at multitasking and critical-thinking
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and coordination ability
- Fluent in both Chinese and English, excellent in writing
- Should be able to work more than 6 months, at least 4 days per week
- Past experience in managing digital products from ideation to delivery
- Knowledgable about design principles and Scrum/agile development process
- Past experience and passion for the Chinese retail market and a deep understanding of the customer
Talk to us on WeChat
If you have any questions about our culture, our team, the work we do or the positions we offer, add Daisy from our People team on WeChat.
We’re over 100 digital experts (Strategy, Program, Design, DevOps, Development, Data, Quality), mostly in Shanghai, with remote colleagues in Beijing, Singapore, Shenzhen, Paris…
We create, launch and scale digital products critical to our clients' missions: loyalty and booking for Hilton, e-commerce for Nike... On the surface, this looks like mobile, WeChat or Web apps, but our work transforms their business and leaves lasting changes in their organization.
We aim to be the best digital product team in the world, both for our clients and our colleagues.