Having issues submitting your application? Drop us an email with your information at email@example.com
Senior Project Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, ChinaProgram
You’ll be supporting talented teams of engineers, designers and strategists in building mission-critical digital experiences at scale for some of the best brands in the world.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources of large projects
- Actively resolve issues, identify risks and escalate as needed
- Oversee quality control and assurance procedures for projects
- Coordinate teams of digital experts (engineers, designers, strategists) to design and ship digital solutions
- Manage the relationship between our team and the client
- Manage client expectations, build rapport and support business activities (upselling, negotiations, estimates, etc.)
- Contribute to tools, process improvement and team knowledge building
- Lead project documentation
- Support junior team members where needed
- 5+ years experience in project management, planning, and tracking
- Extensive knowledge of current digital technologies
- Experience working with business stakeholders
- Experience with and understanding of full project or product lifecycle
- Proficiency with project management tools, methodologies, and related technology
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, drive results, solve problems, and possess interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience of with different project management frameworks, including waterfall and agile
- Willingly to mentor more junior team members and share knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent and/or conversational English and Mandarin
- Prior experience in software development or quality control
- Knowledge of Product Ownership
- Experience with writing Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Certifications in Project Management (PMP, etc.) and Agile/Scrum Methodology (CSM, CSPO, etc.).
Talk to us on WeChat
If you have any questions about our culture, our team, the work we do or the positions we offer, add Daisy from our People team on WeChat.
We’re over 100 digital experts (Strategy, Program, Design, DevOps, Development, Data, Quality), mostly in Shanghai, with remote colleagues in Beijing, Singapore, Shenzhen, Paris…
We create, launch and scale digital products critical to our clients' missions: loyalty and booking for Hilton, e-commerce for Nike... On the surface, this looks like mobile, WeChat or Web apps, but our work transforms their business and leaves lasting changes in their organization.
We aim to be the best digital product team in the world, both for our clients and our colleagues.