Having issues submitting your application? Drop us an email with your information at email@example.com
Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, ChinaProgram
You’ll be crafting digital products at scale for some of the best brands in the world.
- Creating and owning the Product Vision with the design and client team
- Translating product’ strategies to tasks for development
- Create Epics and User stories
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog
- Overseeing development stages
- Assisting the product development team to meet the objectives for each delivery
- Acting as primary liaison between the client and the technical team
- 3+ years experience in product management, roadmap planning, and feature tracking
- Extensive knowledge of current digital technologies
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent at prioritization and multitasking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent and/or conversational English and Mandarin
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Past experience building B2C products for fortune 500 companies
- Experience in design and/or development
Talk to us on WeChat
If you have any questions about our culture, our team, the work we do or the positions we offer, add Daisy from our People team on WeChat.
We’re over 100 digital experts (Strategy, Program, Design, DevOps, Development, Data, Quality), mostly in Shanghai, with remote colleagues in Beijing, Singapore, Shenzhen, Paris…
We create, launch and scale digital products critical to our clients' missions: loyalty and booking for Hilton, e-commerce for Nike... On the surface, this looks like mobile, WeChat or Web apps, but our work transforms their business and leaves lasting changes in their organization.
We aim to be the best digital product team in the world, both for our clients and our colleagues.