Having issues submitting your application? Drop us an email with your information at email@example.com
To-B Product Owner
Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, ChinaProgram
- Creating and owning the Product Vision with the design and client team
- Translating product strategies to tasks for development
- Create Epics and User stories
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog
- Overseeing development stages
- Assisting the product development team to meet the objectives for each delivery
- Acting as primary liaison between the client and the technical team
- Introduce new and useful tools, processes, and practices
- Maximize the value of the product in order to serve business needs
- Stay in touch with new software product developments trends and practices
- Mentoring and guiding the development of peers
- 5+ years experience in to-B product management, roadmap planning, and feature tracking
- Extensive knowledge of business workflows, able to identify roles and processes and form technical requirements
- Strong inter-personal skills, with proven experience of working with mid-to-high level management in digital product development across multiple functions
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent at prioritization and multitasking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- English communication/documentation in writing is a must
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Past experience building B2B products for fortune 500 companies
- Experience in design and/or development
- Previous experience in managing a team of product managers
Talk to us on WeChat
If you have any questions about our culture, our team, the work we do or the positions we offer, add Daisy from our People team on WeChat.
We’re over 100 digital experts (Strategy, Program, Design, DevOps, Development, Data, Quality), mostly in Shanghai, with remote colleagues in Beijing, Singapore, Shenzhen, Paris…
We create, launch and scale digital products critical to our clients' missions: loyalty and booking for Hilton, e-commerce for Nike... On the surface, this looks like mobile, WeChat or Web apps, but our work transforms their business and leaves lasting changes in their organization.
We aim to be the best digital product team in the world, both for our clients and our colleagues.